Full service locker's with bath towels and workout towels provided.
Lockers available with built in combination locks.
Complimentary child care available during designated kid’s club hours.
After your workout, sweat it out in our Sunlighten infrared sauna.
Laundry service is provided for your workout clothes as part of the private monthly locker rental program.
Private parking in the harbor for Eclipse Fitness members.
- Yoga The fundamental elements of Yoga, great for students of every level. Using basic Yoga postures, students will integrate breathing with strengthening poses, balance exercises and stretching. (60 min)
- Cycle/abs (indoor cycling) 45 minutes of high energy cycling and 15 minutes of abdominal work that is sure to challenge participants of all levels. Upbeat music and motivation from the instructor will ensure an awesome workout experience. (60 min)
- Dynamite Dance Get your heart rate up and enjoy dancing to music of various styles as you follow along to choreography to fit each song. Movements and intensity can be modified according to each student’s needs. The last fifteen minutes completes the workout with balance, toning and stretching. (60 min)
Specialized Training Programs
- (PGT) Personalized Group Training PGT blends the benefits of working out with a group-such as accountability and encouragement-with a workout tailored to your personal fitness needs, goals and abilities. It will challenge and motivate you and take you to a new level of fitness. An emphasis is placed on proper biomechanics, technique and form during every training session. This is a fantastic way to get the benefits of working with a trainer at a fraction of the cost! (45 min)
- (SGT) Small Group Training If you are looking for a high energy workout provided in a small group setting, then this is for you. Instructed by a personal trainer, you will be motivated to push yourself through a cardio based workout which also incorporates elements of resistance training and core/abdominal work. (30 min)
- Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) The AIS method of muscle lengthening and fascial release is a type of athletic stretching technique that provides effective, dynamic, facilitated stretching of major muscle groups. AIS takes advantage of the stretch reflex and reciprocal inhibition to lengthen and strengthen your muscles. AIS not only improves range of motion and flexibility, but also benefits your cardiovascular and lymphatic system. This is a one on one training session. AIS is a one on one training session. (30 min.)
- Rapid Fit Rapid Fit is a calorie blasting, fat burning, high energy workout that will have you looking, feeling and moving better in a hurry. This workout will enhance all areas of fitness, including strength, endurance, balance, flexibility and recovery. Rapid Fit is a one on one training session. (30 min.)
- Free Motion Incline Trainers
- Precor & Life Fitness Elliptical Machines
- Life Fitness Upright & Recumbent Bikes
- Stairmaster Stepmills
- Precor AMT
- Free Motion
- Life Fitness & Nautilus Nitro Selectorized Equipment.
- Hammer Strength & Free Motion Free Weight Benches
- GP Dumbbells
- Free Motion Vertex Vibration Trainer
- Free Motion RIP 60 Suspension Training
- Ply Boxes
- Medicine Balls
- Boxing Bags
- Push/Pull Sled
- And more!
meet your trainers
Eclipse Fitness Featured on MTV
We were pleased to welcome Marci and the MTV crew to Eclipse Fitness where our trainers help people reach their fitness goals every day.
Personal Training Helped Take Exercise to a New Level
My husband and I have been members of Eclipse Fitness for the 5 years we have lived in Rockwall. We really enjoy the atmosphere of a smaller facility with plenty of well-maintained equipment and a beautiful view instead of only industrial walls. We have worked out on and off all our lives, but working out with a trainer is something that we have only been doing for the last few years. At first I felt a little guilty about having to have a trainer to keep me going but that attitude has certainly changed with time. I started working out with trainer Deidre Bramlett about 4 years ago when my knees were in less than great shape and continued with her after bilateral knee replacement. Her concern for proper position on the machines and the protection and strengthening of the muscles around my knees helped my recovery greatly. She is very knowledgeable and working with her assures that I am getting a well-balanced weight workout. My husband started with us about a year ago and she keeps both of us moving easily from machine to machine providing us with a complete individualized workout. She is a delightful person that you look forward to seeing and her professionalism makes you confident in her opinion and direction. We are happy customers and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone at any level of fitness. Now, we think paying for a trainer is the smartest thing we can do and, certainly, money well spent.
Middle Age Is No Roadblock
I just want to let you know how happy I am with personal trainer Amy and what she has done for me. We have been working together for a year this month. She puts up with my strange schedule and having a varied training times. Her knowledge of what she does is impressive. Even more so is her ability to share that information in a fashion that I can understand and relate too. My kids who are in their 20’s and early 30’s have noted we [really me] no longer have to take breaks when we do lots walking for me to catch my breath. For me it really became apparent about 4 months ago when I help someone me their whole house. It filled a 36-foot box truck and then some. When we got to the new house all the “help” was busy. So it was me, a 4’10” 180 pound woman, 9-year-old girl and 6-year-old boy. I simply would not have had the stamina to unload the truck if not for Amy.
Making Fitness a Life-long Habit
I have been a member at Eclipse Fitness since it first opened. I have visited other gyms and nothing has come close to the standards that Eclipse has set. The cleanliness, the kindness and professionalism of the staff, and the location truly set this fitness club apart from others. In 2009, I got engaged and my wife joined Eclipse too. Over the next year and a half we really got motivated to work-out in preparation for our wedding. My wife worked with a trainer and I went to as many group classes at Eclipse that I could. Over that time, I lost 30 lbs. and my wife lost weight and got stronger as well. We got married in April 2011 and have kept our motivation and discipline to stay in shape ever since. Now we have our first child, and we still enjoy going to Eclipse together while our daughter has fun in the Kid’s Club. So when I say that Eclipse has been a big part of my life for a long time, you can tell that I mean it. I have experienced many life changes while being a member at Eclipse Fitness and I look forward to the years ahead. Thank you Eclipse!
Back on the Road After Knee Replacement
I would like for you to know how much I appreciate the staff at Eclipse Fitness. Several weeks ago I had a total knee replacement. Rather than going to group therapy, my Doctor gave me approval to workout at your facility. The encouragement and guidance that you and all of your staff gave me has resulted in rapid recovery. In fact, my doctor said he had never seen anyone regain use of their knee so fast and with the flexibility that I have.
This has been a great experience for me since I am now in much better physical shape than before my surgery. My wife Shirley and I appreciate your guidance and friendship.
Back on the Road After Knee Replacement
I joined Eclipse in September 2014 and like all first timers I was self conscious. In June 2015, I decided to branch out of my confront zone and take part in Scott's personal group strengthening class. Of course I was skeptical about joining, but Scott and the group made working out fun and inspired me to set and accomplish my own goals. Every class come with a new challenge and a new goal is set. My results haven't been all physical, my self-confidence and self-esteem have grown as well. Dedication and persistence play a huge role in making a change. A year ago, I would have never thought I would have come this far and now it's a part of me. Thank you Scott and Eclipse Fitness.